Smart Earth Sprinklers can diagnose and repair any sprinkler irrigation system.
When your irrigation system isn't performing properly, call Smart Earth Sprinklers and experience the service that you deserve. We take the time to evaluate your entire system and find out what the underlying cause of your current problem is. We use non invasive diagnostic tools for locating valves and underground wiring issues. Once the problem area is located, we repair the issue with minimal disturbance to your landscape.
Common Issues We Repair:
- Sprinkler repair
- Zone additions
- Spring/Fall System Tune-ups
- General Maintenance and Inspections
- Checks and adjustments of sprinkler systems
- Sprinkler head repair and replacement
- Raising and lowering sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler control valve replacement
- Electronic sprinkler valve location
- Repairing broken sprinkler pipes
- Wiring Issues
- Coverage problems
- Pool rerouting
- Rain and Freeze Sensor Installation
- Sprinkler Irrigation controllers
- Backflow service and inspection
- Clogged Nozzles
Extend the life of your irrigation system through sprinkler system maintenance.
At Smart Earth Sprinklers, we believe in the old saying “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Therefore, we highly recommend that you have your system checked for a tune up in the spring and fall, or before periods of frequent use. If you have an above ground backflow device, we recommend having your sprinkler irrigation system winterized in the fall – this will help avoid inconvenient and costly emergency repairs. Our Licensed technician will run through all the components of your irrigation system for proper operation.
Smart Earth Sprinklers not only cares about getting your system working efficiently, but we also care about the cost-effective and water-saving benefits that result from ongoing maintenance. We also provide service plans to assist with the maintenance of your irrigation system and lowering your water bills.
Our Complete System Tune-Up Includes:
- Adjusting all sprinkler heads for proper coverage,and to help minimize overspray
- Adjust arc and distance on all rotor heads
- Check proper height of sprinkler heads
- Clean organic and non-organic material from any clogged nozzles
- Clear and clean any debris from pop-up filters
- Inspect spray heads for leaky seals
- Mark broken sprinkler heads needing further care
- Inspect irrigation main line and lateral lines for leaks
- Check station control valves for proper operation
- Make sure valves are closing properly
- Check rain sensor for proper operation
- Inspect sprinkler system for proper water pressure
- Test valve wiring from controller
- Provide watering schedule based on current restrictions
- Program irrigation control (as requested)