Micro irrigation is a localized watering system that uses very small water lines to deliver water very near the plant using sprays, soakers, drip or sub surface mechanisms.
Drip irrigation is the most efficient type of micro irrigation. Micro irrigation uses small spray heads, multi-directional nozzles, and soaker hoses and gives a wide range of applications from very small to very large watering areas.
- Fertilizer and nutrients are preserved in the soil.
- Water use is more efficient.
- Weed growth is minimized because water spray is precise to growth areas.
- Water loss to wind, evaporation and run-off is minimized or eliminated.
- Watering frequency is reduced because of more targeted watering.
- Ornamental Flowers
- Vegetable Gardens
- Small to Large Shrubs
- Potted Plants
- Ground Cover
- Ornamental Grasses
- Small Trees