Water your entire lawn before the sun rises.
Turf rotors are usually used for large areas because they can easily cover wide areas of lawn with large volumes of water. Because of their large distance capability, rotor sprinkler heads can be placed 15’ to 100’ apart, (depending on pressure and rotor head type) and precipitate .2 to 1.5 inches per hour. This means turf rotors can be set to a timer and thoroughly water your whole yard within 1-4 hours.
- High water displacement- able to spray large amounts of water in little time
- Rotating heads for great coverage area with fewer water lines
- Low maintenance costs
- High precipitation rates- .2 to 1.5 inches per hour
- Wide reach- 15’ to 100’ per rotor
- Ideal for both residential and commercial use
- Turf and Lawn Applications
- Large Areas of Ground Cover
- Residential, Commercial, Golf Courses