Sprinkler System Design
At Smart Earth Sprinklers, we have as much pride in our work as you have in your home. That is why our sprinkler system installations begin with expert planning. Each system is designed specifically for your property taking into account not only the shape, but the different needs of each area, being trees, shrubs, gardens and grass type. The existing grading is also important, high and low spots and direction of runnoff are important factors. All designs specify only the highest quality parts so that the sytstem continues to operate as intended. Getting the right amount of water in the right places at the right time is not only good for conservation but provides the optimum environment for your plants and grass to grow and look thier best. When it comes to digging, running lines, and setting sprinklers on your property, we work carefully and respect your property. We install state-of-the-art systems that save you time and money. In addition, we keep your property looking great while conserving water. When we are completed we give you a copy of the irrigation plans as required by the State.
Sprinkler Installation System Done Right
– We Install only the BEST! High Quality Parts, without the good, better and best sales tactic.
– Expert design to custom fit your yard and specific water needs.
– Systems are designed for little to no water waste.
– We do not use subcontractors. All sprinkler installations are performed by Smart Earth Sprinklers’ Licensed irrigation technicians.
– Commercial grade valves on all installations.
– Heavy gauge wiring.
– Commercial grade, King Waterproof Wire Connections
– All PVC joints are cleaned, primed and glued; NO push connections!
– Smart irrigation controllers are installed on every new irrigation system without a major cost increase.
– Flexible Swing Joints are installed on every sprinkler head connection to prevent damage.
– Wireless Rain and Freeze sensors are installed on all new irrigation systems.
– State required irrigation plans upon completion.